How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Mail your returned item to:
Top Supplement Limted
21 Great Whyte
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. These include whey powders, vitamins, and video liquids.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
- We strongly advise you to enclose a letter explaining previous correspondence including item number and buyer’s ID as this will help us to process your case faster.
- Please note: we use item number as a ‘return reference’.
- It is compulsory to contact us for any return items to be issued an RMA Approval.
- Buyer is responsible with returning cost returning cost are subject to charge (8% of full sell price or £8; figures may vary).
- Packaging and Postage (P&P) is not refundable as it has already been paid to Royal Mail or a Courier company.
- Items must be returned in original packaging, as received by buyer.
- Item must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- We will not accept the item if no prior contact has been made.
- Items returned after 30 days will not be accepted with No Exceptions!
- We strongly advise to contact us for any enquiries before purchasing the item.
- We keep the right to charge extra fees for returns caused by buyer’s assumptions or fault.
- Our items are protected with invisible/visible security marks and serial numbers to prevent frauds.
- Return policy is subject to change without notice